To improve the quality of legal services provided and the professional skills of lawyers through fostering mentorship among lawyers.
- To encourage lawyers to mentor each other;
- To advance the improvement of professional skills, quality of service to the public, and attorney professionalism, by significant voluntary participation in attorney-to-attorney mentorship;
- To recognize and encourage outstanding mentorship within the legal profession;
- To sponsor or otherwise assist in mentoring activities of significant merit and widespread relevance and applicability to the legal profession;
- To provide, encourage, expand, and improve the training and mentorship of attorneys;
- To provide and support resources which encourage professionalism in mentorship.
- To foster and maintain on the part of those engaged in the practice of law high ideals and integrity, learning, competence in public service, and high standards of conduct.
- To provide and support forums for the discussion of subjects pertaining to the practice of law.
- To promote among members of legal community and the general public the educational and public purposes of the Association.
The three main goals of the organization:
- Support the growth and development of active attorney mentorship forums.
- Promote awareness of mental health and substance abuse resources for attorneys.
- Ensure mentorship resources for attorneys providing access to justice and pro bono representation.